Ankle Anatomy - Normal Right Foot and Ankle
This trial exhibit depicts the normal anatomy of the right ankle and bones of the ankle and foot. Normal right ankle includes tibia, fibula, talus and bones of the foot in the anterior view with descriptive labels of anatomic structures.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both the Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated