Ankle Anatomy Normal vs Medial Malleolus Fracture of Left Ankle
This trial exhibit depicts the normal anatomy of the left ankle showing the bones of the left ankle and foot compared to a medial malleolus fracture of the left ankle. Comparison exhibit shows difference between normal appearance of left ankle vs post-accident appearance of medial malleolus fracture with swelling of ankle in the anterior views. Exhibit includes descriptive labels of normal anatomy and fracture injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both the Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: