Ankle Anatomy Normal vs Medial Malleolus Fracture of Right Ankle
This trial exhibit shows the normal anatomy of the right ankle and foot compared to a medial malleolus fracture of the right ankle. Comparison exhibit shows the difference between normal anatomy of right ankle vs post-accident appearance of medial malleolus fracture with swelling of ankle in the anterior view. Exhibit includes normal anatomy labels and descriptive labels of medial malleolus fracture injury of the right ankle.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both the Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated