Ankle Fracture - Fibular Fracture of the Left Ankle
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a fibular fracture of the left ankle, with displacement and swelling of the left ankle and foot. A fibular fracture injury involves the fibula or lateral malleolus of the ankle. This exhibit shows the fracture of the fibula in the anterior oblique view, with descriptive labels of the anatomy and injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price for this trial exhibit.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need something Case Specific for an Ankle Injury Case?