Back Pain Trigger Point Injections Exhibit (Female)
This trial exhibit depicts multiple trigger point injections for back pain management of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine areas, shown in a female body. Needles going into possible injection sites of cervical, thoracic and lumbar muscular anatomy shown in posterior view with descriptive labels.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: