Brain Contusions and Skull Fracture Injury Trial Exhibit
This trial exhibit depicts a parietotemporal bone skull fracture injury, with multiple brain contusions. This trial exhibit shows a right sided posterolateral view of the head with graphic depiction of skull fracture injury and multiple views of the brain with hemorrhagic contusions. The exhibit includes orientation and anatomy of injuries with descriptive anatomy and injury labels.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated