Brain Injury Diffuse Axonal Injury Trial Exhibit
This trial exhibit depicts a Diffuse Axonal Injury, or Diffuse Brain Damage which is one of the most common types of traumatic brain injury. It shows the mechanism of action of a Diffuse Axonal Injury which is caused when the head is rapidly accelerated and severely decelerated, as may occur in auto accidents, falls and assaults. The exhibit also includes normal neuron anatomy for comparison versus 3 types of axonal injuries with descriptive anatomy and injury labels.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated