Brain Injury Hydrocephalus
This trial exhibit depicts hydrocephalus injury of the brain showing enlarged ventricles within the brain, in the lateral view. This medical trial exhibit shows hydrocephalus brain injury highlighting enlarged ventricles within the brain, including labels of the ventricles anatomy, and injury labels including a descriptive label of hydrocephalus condition and residual symptoms and complications of the injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated