Brain Injury Types of Axonal Injuries Trial Exhibit
This trial exhibit depicts 3 types of axonal injuries, in a traumatic brain injury. This trial exhibit shows axonal stretching and pulling injury, axonal tear injury and axonal shearing injury. The exhibit includes the normal neuron anatomy and the types of axonal injuries, shown with descriptive labels.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated