Brain Ventricles Normal Anatomy
This trial exhibit depicts the normal anatomy of the brain ventricles, shown in the lateral view. This exhibit can be used for comparison in a traumatic brain injury. This trial exhibit shows the lateral view of the brain and detailed anatomy of the ventricles within the brain. The exhibit also includes a superior right-lateral view of the normal brain ventricles anatomy, all images shown with descriptive labels.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated