C5-C6 Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection Trial Exhibit (Male)
This trial exhibit depicts a cervical epidural steroid injection on C5-C6 of a male patient in multiple views. An epidural steroid injection is usually performed to relieve pain associated with inflammation from an injury to the cervical spine. A cervical epidural injection is often done to provide pain relief or for pain management after an injury, such as a disc bulge, herniation or cervical radiculopathy.
This exhibit shows a lateral view of male patient for orientation of needle placement, with close up sagittal view of the C5-C6 anatomy showing how the steroid medication is injected into the epidural space. Also shown is an axial view of C5-C6 anatomy with injection of steroid medication including descriptive labels.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase and immediate download in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
NOTE: Please select from the drop down menu above for both: Size and Format to select price. For instant digital downloads, select Size: Small (8.5"x11") and Format: Digital Presentation Digital File or Print Presentation Digital File.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation digital file (quality resolution) instant download typically used in powerpoint or other digital presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality resolution) instant download ready for you to print from your own computer, or use in a digital presentation
Both the digital and print presentation file downloads provided are a higher quality than low-resolution sample image shown on screen.
Printed formats available in:
- Size: Small (8.5" x 11") Format: 2 High Quality Prints
- Size: Medium (22.5" x 30") Format: 1 Printed trial exhibit board (Ideal for trial presentation, high quality print mounted on foam core and laminated)
- Size: Large (30" x 40") Format: 1 Printed trial exhibit board (Ideal for trial presentation, high quality print mounted on foam core and laminated) *Free ground shipping on all printed trial exhibits!
Have any questions or need help? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org