Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection Trial Exhibit (Male)
This trial exhibit depicts a cervical epidural steroid injection on a male patient in multiple views. An epidural steroid injection may be performed to relieve pain associated with inflammation for injury to the cervical spine. A cervical epidural injection is often done with the goal of providing pain relief or for pain management after an injury.
The exhibit also shows a lateral view for orientation of needle placement in the lateral view, close up sagittal view of the C6-C7 anatomy showing function of how the steroid medication is injected into the epidural space. Also shown is an axial view of C6-C7 anatomy with injection of steroid medication including anatomy labels.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
NOTE: Please select from the drop down menu above for both: Size and Format to select price. For instant digital downloads, select Size: Small (8.5"x11") and Format: Digital Presentation Digital File or Print Presentation Digital File.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation digital file (screen resolution) instant download typically used in powerpoint or other digital presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality resolution) instant download ready for you to print from your own computer, or use in a digital presentation
Printed formats available in:
- Size: Small (8.5" x 11") Format: 2 High Quality Prints
- Size: Medium (22.5" x 30") Format: 1 Printed trial exhibit board (Ideal for trial presentation, high quality print mounted on foam core and laminated)
- Size: Large (30" x 40") Format: 1 Printed trial exhibit board (Ideal for trial presentation, high quality print mounted on foam core and laminated)
Have any questions or need help? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org