Cervical Spine Anatomy
This trial exhibit depicts normal cervical anatomy in both the anterior and sagittal views, with descriptive labels of anatomic structures. Cervical anatomy shown includes; cervical vertebrae, intervertebral discs, cervical ligaments, spinal cord, thecal sac and more.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated