Cervical Disc Injuries Trial Exhibit (Axial View)
This trial exhibit depicts cervical disc injuries, cervical disc bulge and cervical disc herniation, all shown comparatively with normal cervical disc anatomy shown in the axial view with descriptive labels of anatomy.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Please contact MedLegalVisuals at 1-877-789-4200 to customize this exhibit or to create Custom Medical Illustrations for any cervical disc injury cases to show cervical spine injuries, bulges, herniations, surgeries and postoperative hardware, ACDF.