Cervical Spine Fusion C4-C6 ACDF, two views
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a two-level ACDF procedure at the C4-C6 levels in the anterior and lateral views. Medical illustrations show the postoperative cervical spine with plate and screws hardware, and with bone allografts inserted into C4-C5 and C5-C6 levels for stabilization. The exhibit includes descriptive labels of cervical anatomy and postoperative residual hardware.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price. For instant digital download of exhibit, select Small (8.5" x 11") for the Size and Digital Presentation digital file or Print Presentation digital file for the Format.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated