Cervical Spine Fusion C5-C7 ACDF
This trial exhibit shows the postoperative view of a two-level ACDF procedure at the C5-C7 disc levels showing anterolateral view of the anterior cervical discectomy and two-level fusion, with cervical plate and screws with bone allografts in place at C5-C6 and C6-C7. Includes descriptive labels of cervical anatomy and postoperative residual hardware.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: