Clavicle Fracture Left Side (Male)
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a comminuted, displaced, left mid clavicle fracture injury with soft tissue swelling and bruising of the left shoulder area, shown in the anterior view. This stock medical exhibit includes detailed medical illustration of a comminuted, displaced mid clavicle fracture with descriptive labels of the injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (quality resolution jpg for any digital presentation, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have enlarged and printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints (+Digital file included)
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need something Case Specific? Visit the MedLegalVisuals website to Get Started on Case Specific Medical Exhibits.
Share this item: