Elbow Arthroscopy with Debridement of Right Elbow
This trial exhibit depicts arthroscopic surgery of the right elbow with debridement of injuries. Arthroscopic elbow surgery shows insertion of arthroscope with inspection of anatomy, extensive debridement of synovitis, and debridement of ECRB tendon. This detailed medical exhibit includes all injury and anatomy labels of elbow for easy identification of relevant anatomical structures and procedure performed.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price for this trial exhibit.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated