Heart Left Ventricular Diastolic Collapse
This trial exhibit depicts the normal anatomy of the heart ventricles compared to the anatomy of a heart with pericardial effusion (fluid, blood, cardiac tamponade) resulting in left ventricular diastolic collapse. Trial exhibit includes descriptive normal heart anatomy and injury labels.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price for this trial exhibit.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated