Hip Fracture - Subcapital Fracture of the Left Hip
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a subcapital fracture of the left femoral neck with displacement and angulation. The exhibit includes descriptive labels of the fracture injury and anatomy, shown in the anterior view.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase and immediate digital download to use right away on your laptop, tablet or mobile device for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, projection displays, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer or have enlarged and printed at any time on your own
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high resolution, quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: