L4-L5 Epidural Injection of Lumbar Spine Trial Exhibit (Female)
This medical exhibit depicts an L4-L5 lumbar epidural steroid injection on a female patient for pain management treatment of L4-L5 lumbar disc injury. The exhibit shows a transparent female figure orientation view on the left with a close up posterior view of the epidural steroid injection procedure with lumbar spine anatomy in detail on the right, with descriptive labels.
Please click on any of the images on the left to enlarge and see a detailed close up view of the trial exhibit. This exhibit is available in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
To get price of item, please select both Size and Format from the drop-down menu boxes above, for the price of item.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution) jpg for digital powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have enlarged and printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints with clear sheet protectors
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core with matte lamination