L4-L5 Herniation with Radiculopathy - Female
This trial exhibit depicts an L4-L5 lumbar disc herniation with impingement on the thecal sac and nerve roots causing bilateral lumbar radiculopathy at the L4-L5 level. On the left side is an orientation view of a female patient shown with L4-L5 bilateral radiculopathy pattern of pain from lower back into both legs. The exhibit also shows a close up view of an L4-L5 lumbar disc herniation in the superior view with descriptive anatomy and injury labels on all medical illustrations.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated