L4-L5 Lumbar Spine Fusion Posterior View
This trial exhibit graphically depicts Posterior Lumbar Spine Interbody Fusion (PLIF) shown from the posterior view at the L4-L5 level. The medical illustration shows the residual hardware of pedicle screws and rods inserted into the lumbar spine vertebrae at L4-L5. A bone allograft is shown placed for interbody fusion between the L4 and L5 vertebrae with descriptive labels of hardware and anatomy.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price. For instant digital download of exhibit, select Small (8.5" x 11") for the Size and Digital Presentation digital file or Print Presentation digital file for the Format.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: