L5-S1 Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
This trial exhibit depicts L5-S1 Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF) shown from the lateral and posterior views. This trial exhibit graphically depicts the residual hardware of the pedicle screws and rods inserted into the lumbar spine vertebrae at L5-S1. The intervertebral allograft is shown placed for interbody fusion between the L5 and S1 vertebrae with descriptive labels of hardware and lumbar spine anatomy.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: