Lateral Meniscus Tear of Left Knee
This trial exhibit depicts a left knee with a lateral meniscus tear. Anterior view of left knee is shown for orientation of anatomy and location of injury. A superior view of the tibia is also shown, enlarged view that graphically depicts the lateral meniscus tear. Both views of the knee are shown with descriptive labels of knee anatomy and lateral meniscus injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase and immediate download in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
NOTE: Please select from the drop down menu above for both: Size and Format to select price. For instant digital downloads, select Size: Small (8.5"x11") and Format: Digital Presentation Digital File or Print Presentation Digital File.
* digital presentation digital file (screen quality resolution) instant download typically used in powerpoint or other digital presentations, etc.)
* print presentation digital file (high quality resolution) instant download ready for you to print from your own computer, or use in a digital presentation
Printed formats available in:
* Size: Small (8.5" x 11") Format: 2 High Quality Prints
* Size: Medium (22.5" x 30") Format: 1 Printed trial exhibit board (Ideal for trial presentation, high quality print mounted on foam core and laminated)
* Size: Large (30" x 40") Format: 1 Printed trial exhibit board (Ideal for trial presentation, high quality print mounted on foam core and laminated) *Free ground shipping on all printed trial exhibits!
Have any questions or need help? Please email us: email@example.com