Lumbar Epidural Injection of L4-5 Trial Exhibit (Male)
This trial exhibit depicts a lumbar epidural steroid injection at the L4-5 level. The exhibit shows a male figure orientation in posterior view on the left and a close up sagittal view of the lumbar spine anatomy and detail of the procedure on the right. Both images on the exhibit are shown with descriptive labels.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have enlarged and printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: