Lumbar Spinal Cord Stimulator Implantation Trial Exhibit (Male)
This trial exhibit depicts the implantation of a Spinal Cord Stimulator into the lumbar spine of a male patient in the posterior view with descriptive labels of anatomy and device. The exhibit also shows a close up view of the postoperative result of the implanted spinal cord stimulator showing function of how the electrical current from the leads mask the pain signals from the lumbar spine.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation digital file (screen resolution) instant download typically used in powerpoint or other digital presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high resolution) instant download ready for you to print from your own computer, or use in a digital presentation
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Have any questions or need help? Please email us: email@example.com