Lumbar Spine L1 Compression Fracture Trial Exhibit
This trial exhibit graphically depicts lumbar spine anatomy with L1 compression fracture of the vertebra body. Enlarged close up view of compression fracture injury shown in the lateral view and also shown in the axial view, with descriptive labels of anatomy and injuries.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like this exhibit customized in any way.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need something Case Specific? Visit the MedLegalVisuals website to Get Started on Case Specific Medical Exhibits.