Medial and Lateral Meniscus Tears of Right Knee
This trial exhibit depicts a right knee with both medial and lateral meniscus tears. Anterior view of the right knee is shown for orientation of anatomy and location of injuries. A superior view of the tibia is also shown, enlarged view that graphically depicts the medial and lateral meniscus injuries. Both views of the knee are shown with descriptive labels of knee anatomy and medial meniscus injuries.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase and immediate download in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
NOTE: Please select from the drop down menu above for both: Size and Format to select price. For instant digital downloads, select Size: Small (8.5"x11") and Format: Digital Presentation Digital File or Print Presentation Digital File.
* digital presentation digital file (screen quality resolution) instant download typically used in powerpoint or other digital presentations, etc.)
* print presentation digital file (high quality resolution) instant download ready for you to print from your own computer, or use in a digital presentation
Printed formats available in:
* Size: Small (8.5" x 11") Format: 2 High Quality Prints
* Size: Medium (22.5" x 30") Format: 1 Printed trial exhibit board (Ideal for trial presentation, high quality print mounted on foam core and laminated)
* Size: Large (30" x 40") Format: 1 Printed trial exhibit board (Ideal for trial presentation, high quality print mounted on foam core and laminated) *Free ground shipping on all printed trial exhibits!
Have any questions or need help? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org