Medial Malleolus Fracture of the Left Ankle
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a medial malleolus fracture injury with soft tissue swelling and bruising of the left ankle, shown in the medial view. This stock medical exhibit includes detailed medical illustration of a displaced medial malleolus fracture with descriptive labels of anatomy and injury of left ankle.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (quality resolution jpg for any digital presentation, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer or also use in any digital presentation or large projection.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need something Case Specific? Visit the MedLegalVisuals website to Get Started on Case Specific Medical Exhibits.