Medial Malleolus Fracture of the Right Ankle (two views)
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a medial malleolus fracture injury with displacement and soft tissue swelling of the right foot and ankle. Medically accurate illustrations of the medial malleolus fracture are shown in the anterior and medial views. Medical exhibit includes medical illustrations with descriptive labels of injury and anatomy of the right ankle.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (quality resolution jpg for any digital presentation, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer or also use in any digital presentation or large projection.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need something Case Specific? Visit the MedLegalVisuals website to Get Started on Case Specific Medical Exhibits.