Medial Meniscus Tear of the Right Knee
This trial exhibit depicts a medial meniscus tear of the right knee. The medial meniscus injury of the right knee is shown in the anterior view of knee joint with surrounding anatomy and superior view of the tibial plateau showing a close up view of the injury. Both views of the knee are shown with descriptive labels of knee anatomy and medial meniscus injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated