Normal Lumbar Disc vs. Lumbar Disc Bulge Trial Exhibit (Axial View)
This trial exhibit depicts axial views of normal lumbar disc anatomy compared to the anatomy of a lumbar disc bulge with descriptive labels of anatomy and injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: