Patellar Fracture of Left Knee, Lateral View
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a displaced patellar fracture injury of the left knee, with hematoma, joint effusion and swelling of the soft tissue. Medical illustration of horizontal patellar fracture injury is shown in the lateral view, with descriptive injury and anatomy labels of the knee.
This exhibit is available in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price. For instant digital download of exhibit, select Small (8.5" x 11") for the Size and Digital Presentation digital file or Print Presentation digital file for the Format.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have enlarged and printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated