Patellar Fracture of Left Knee with Fixation, Lateral View
This trial exhibit graphically depicts the postoperative fixation of a displaced patellar fracture injury of the left knee with hardware. Medical illustration of horizontal patellar fracture injury is shown with fixation of fracture using cerclage wire in a figure of eight fashion, around two k-wires, shown in the lateral view, with descriptive labels of the injury, anatomy and hardware.
This exhibit is available in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price. For instant digital download of exhibit, select Small (8.5" x 11") for the Size and Digital Presentation digital file or Print Presentation digital file for the Format.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have enlarged and printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated