Patellar Fracture of the Right Knee with Torn Retinaculum
This trial exhibit depicts a comminuted patellar fracture of the right knee with the torn retinaculum, shown in the anterior view. Traumatic fracture injury of the patella with descriptive injury and anatomy labels of the right knee.
This exhibit is available in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated