Digital Trial Exhibit ACDF C6-C7 Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
This trial exhibit shows the postoperative view of an ACDF procedure at the C6-C7 disc level showing lateral view of the anterior cervical discectomy and fusion, with cervical plate and screws and bone allograft in place. Includes descriptive labels of cervical anatomy and postoperative residual hardware.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Please contact MedLegalVisuals to customize this exhibit or for Custom Medical Illustrations for Personal Injury Cases to show cervical spine injuries, surgeries and postoperative hardware, ACDF.
Share this item: