Radius Fracture of the Left Wrist
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a radius fracture injury with soft tissue swelling and bruising of the left hand and wrist, shown in the dorsal view. This stock medical exhibit includes a detailed medical illustration of a radius fracture with displacement and descriptive labels of anatomy and injury of the wrist.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (quality resolution jpg for any digital presentation, trial software, powerpoint, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have enlarged and printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints (+Digital file included)
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need something Case Specific? Visit the MedLegalVisuals website to Get Started on Case Specific Medical Exhibits.