Rotator Cuff Tear of Left Shoulder - Anterior and Lateral Views
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a full thickness tear on the supraspinatus tendon of the rotator cuff, shown on both anterior and lateral views of the left shoulder. Detailed views of rotator cuff tear anatomy with injury is shown with descriptive labels added. This medical trial exhibit includes anatomy and injury labels on both views of the left shoulder.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have enlarged and printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated