Rotator Cuff Tear of the Left Shoulder - Female Orientation
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a full thickness tear of the rotator cuff, specifically on the Supraspinatus tendon of the rotator cuff of the left Shoulder. Orientation of the left shoulder rotator cuff injury on a female figure in the anterior view is shown with an enlarged detailed view of the rotator cuff tear injury. This medical trial exhibit includes descriptive injury labels on both orientation figure and on the enlarged view of the left shoulder rotator cuff anatomy.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Share this item: