Scaphoid Fracture of the Left Wrist
This trial exhibit depicts a scaphoid fracture of the left wrist in graphic detail with orientation view of the right wrist and hand. This medical trial exhibit shows an enlarged close-up view of the palmar side of the left hand and wrist, including labels of the bony anatomy, and injury label of the scaphoid fracture with a descriptive label of the mechanism of scaphoid bone injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated