Spine Anatomy Trial Exhibit (3 Views)
This trial exhibit depicts the normal anatomy of the spine, shown in the anterior, lateral and posterior views of the spine with descriptive labels of the anatomy.
This exhibit is available in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the dropdown menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated