Standard Classification of Patella Fractures Trial Exhibit
This trial exhibit depicts the Standard Classification of Patella Fractures with descriptive labels of each fracture type showing location and appearance of patella fracture anatomy and injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
NOTE: To order one of the digital download formats, you must make a selection from BOTH drop down menus.
1.) First select the size as: Small (8.5"x11")
2.) Then select the format: As Digital Presentation Digital file or Print Presentation Digital File
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- NOTE: To order one of the printed formats, you must make a selection from BOTH drop down menus. First select your size from the menu, either: 8.5"x11", 22.5"x30" or 30"x40"
- Then Select either: 2 high quality prints for small size format or 1 Printed Trial Exhibit Board for medium or large size printed format.