Subdural Hematoma vs Normal Brain Anatomy
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a comparison of normal brain anatomy against a Subdural Hematoma Traumatic Brain Injury, in the superior view. This demonstrative exhibit shows normal brain anatomy before an accident or injury compared against a post-accident brain injury of a large right acute subdural hematoma with midline shift to the left. This exhibit includes descriptive labels of all relevant brain anatomy and traumatic brain injury.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price of the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have enlarged and printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need a case specific visual for a brain injury case?