T09 Compression Fracture of the Thoracic Spine
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a T9 compression fracture of the thoracic spine, shown in the lateral view. Detailed medical illustration of the thoracic spine showing compression fracture injury with resulting loss of vertebral height of T9 vertebra. This exhibit includes descriptive labels of anatomy and fracture injury.
This exhibit is available in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price. For instant digital download of exhibit, select Small (8.5" x 11") for the Size and also Digital Presentation digital file or Print Presentation digital file for the Format.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated