Thoracic Pain Trigger Point Injections Exhibit (Female)
This trial exhibit depicts trigger point injections for pain management of thoracic pain, shown in a female body. Needles going into possible injection sites of thoracic muscular anatomy with descriptive labels.
This exhibit is available in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated