TMJ Right Arthroscopy with Manipulation - Female
This trial exhibit depicts right sided arthroscopic surgery of the TMJ or Temporomandibular Joint with manipulation on a female patient. Arthroscopic TMJ surgery shows insertion of arthroscope with inspection of anatomy, disruption of adhesions with arthroscope, irrigation of joint space and application of medicine with joint manipulation to obtain proper range of motion. Includes all anatomy labels of TMJ anatomy and surgery for easy identification of relevant anatomical structures.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price for this trial exhibit.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated