Total Knee Replacement Right Knee (2 Views)
This stock trial exhibit shows the anatomy and postoperative residual hardware for a total knee replacement surgery performed on the right knee. This exhibit graphically depicts the right knee with total knee prosthesis in the anterior and posterior views, with descriptive labels of the hardware components of total knee prosthesis and anatomy of the knee.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select price.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation digital file (high quality print resolution) ready for you to print from your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need something Case Specific? Visit the MedLegalVisuals website to Get Started on Case Specific Medical Exhibits.