Trimalleolar Fracture of Right Ankle
This trial exhibit graphically depicts a trimalleolar fracture of the right ankle, with dislocation of the ankle joint. A trimalleolar fracture injury involves three different areas of the ankle called the malleoli. The exhibit shows the fractures of the the medial malleolus, lateral malleolus and posterior malleolus in the anterolateral view with descriptive labels of the anatomy and description of the trimalleolar fracture injury of the right ankle.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select the price for this trial exhibit.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need something Case Specific for an Ankle Injury Case?