Whiplash Injury of the Cervical Spine
This trial exhibit depicts Whiplash Injury of the Cervical Spine. It shows the mechanism of action of whiplash injury of the cervical spine, which is caused by rapid hyperextension of head and neck, and then hyperflexion of head and neck. This injury typically may occur in auto accidents, falls and assaults. The exhibit also includes descriptive labels of injury symptoms of whiplash.
This stock medical exhibit is available for purchase in multiple sizes for settlement, mediation, or trial presentation purposes, in both digital and printed formats.
Please select from the drop down menu above for both Size and Format to select priceof the exhibit for purchase.
Digital downloadable files available in:
- digital presentation format (screen resolution jpg for powerpoint presentations, etc.)
- print presentation file (high resolution) ready for you to print on your own computer and also use in any digital presentations, large projection displays or have enlarged and printed yourself at any time.
Printed formats available in:
- small size (8.5" x 11") 2 high quality prints
- medium size (22.5" x 30") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
- large size (30" x 40") high quality printed trial exhibit board mounted on foam core and laminated
Need something Case Specific for a Cervical Spine Injury Case?
Please visit the MedLegalVisuals website to Get Started on Case Specific Cervical Spine Injury Exhibits.
Share this item: